You’re correct that ARRL doesn’t suggest any different frequencies for FT8
on field day. ARRL doesn’t suggest any specific frequencies for field day
on any mode, in fact.

Last year, however, a group of hams on a Facebook group suggested that FD
participants use different frequencies so as not to interfere with normal
FT8 traffic. This year they have stated that they will not have a frequency
list because it didn’t work last year.

This year there is also FT4 available which may be better for rapid fire FD
contacts.

73
Ria
N2RJ