Hi all. I encountered something last night while working 20m FT 8. I was
attempting to answer a CQ call (with a standard call sign) when I received a
signal report from a hashed call sign. It appeared as “KO3F <...> -15” in red.
I received this call four times so I don’t think it was a false decode. I tried
to click on it to reply and hopefully reveal the call sign but that didn’t
work. I was using my standard call, v2.2.2 and MacBook Pro running Mac OS
10.15.6. Not sure if this was a one off or a bug. I’ve worked my share of
nonstandard calls before but this was a new one. I didn’t screenshot it or have
a wav file. Thought the devel team would want to know about it.

Sent from my iPhone