Hi Folks,

As many are aware “patches” that make the Windows JTSDK 3.1 x64 operate
basically to the same processes and procedures that the well-established JTSDK
3.0 x86 operates to/under have been released to the JTSDK @ GROUPS.IO (i.e.
https://groups.io/g/JTSDK/topics ) JTSDK Tech Group.

I stated that updated patches to support Qt 5.15.1 would be released once this
version was released. The release of Qt 5.15.1 is imminent.

There are issues in that The Windows Qt 5.12, 5.13 and 5.14 streams are based
on GCC 7.3.0 – so script-work is easy. The Windows > Qt 5.15 stream supports
GCC 8.1.0.

I have an “alpha” version of patches available – that will be imperfect and
will need thorough and proper testing and refactoring. Note that these packaged
scripts have been left as close as possible to Greg KI7MT’s original scripts …
so please respect his IP. I will post a 0.4 alpha version of patches at JTSDK @
GROUPS.IO (i.e. https://groups.io/g/JTSDK/topics ) in the next few minutes.

I regret not being able to add people to the JTSDK Developers’ site but only a
few of us have post access there.

If you are unable to post back constructive comments and improvements to that
site please post comments back to me with an authorisation as to whether
comments can be reposted by me.

I state that this is set up and used at the moment primarily as a learning base
for others to understand how to package up resources to compile code that is
cross system – cross platform capable.

73

Steve I
VK3VM / VK3SIR