From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2020 11:52 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Set file version in program resources

Al,

it seems to me that if you are going to start WSJT-X for the user, btw not sure
how you are going to do that if it is running on a different host and maybe
different operating system than Windows, then you must have specific options in
N1MM Logger+ to allow the user to customize WSJT-X. Surely then the user will
only request a different UI language for WSJT-X if it happens to not start in
the one they want, i.e. they will only set the option where it is supported in
WSJT-X.

We are always going to be reluctant to add features that limit the usage of
WSJT-X to only one operating system or network configuration, or discourage the
use of WSJT-X on any of the operating systems supported.