I tried to get started on WSJT today and use MacLoggerDX and for some reason my
radio setting on MLDX got all screwed up. I tried to turn on radio using MLDX
and it didn’t turn on WHILE I was running WSJT and all my settings apparently
got corrupted. I sent the debug log and several screen shots to MLDX for help.
Apparently there can be a logging connection to MLDX from WSJT but since I
screwed up my settings I can’t get the CAT of MLDX to work.

Also, I cannot seem to decode on WSJT. WSJT is recognizing my radio and
connects and I see waveforms on the window but no decoding. I assume that the
signals may not be in the WSJT digital decoding purview.

Thanks Mike
K0CCP