Dave,

by "antiquated" UDP interface I assume you mean the deprecated N1MM Logger+ feed of logged QSOs. If so then this change has nothing to do with that.

On 09/11/2020 03:29, Dave Slotter, W3DJS wrote:
Bill,

My logging adapter, wsjtx_to_n3fjp, uses the antiquated UDP interface. After reading your message, I don't see anything needing adjustment in my software, but it probably is a good a time as any to ask how much longer the antiquated UDP interface will be in place.

wsjtx_to_n3fjp may be downloaded / inspected from GitHub at: https://github.com/dslotter/wsjtx_to_n3fjp <https://github.com/dslotter/wsjtx_to_n3fjp>

Please advise, and 73.

--
Dave Slotter, W3DJS <https://www.qrz.com/db/W3DJS>