Interesting.  I had only put in a Tx freq below 1000 to see if it was
allowed and it stuck.  But if I put in something under 200, as soon as I
click outside the Tx box, it goes back to whatever was in there above
1000.  Never did an Enable TX since it was not normal to do so.  Just tried
it and yes, it does shift up to something over 1000.  I see, the range
200-1000 displays a bit differently than under 200.

73's
George - WB5JJJ

4