Hi Bill,

Please refer to the Quick-Start Guide to Q65:

"Recommended submodes: ...
• Ionospheric scatter on 50 MHz: 30A
• QRP ionospheric scatter on 50 MHz: 120E
• Ionospheric scatter on 144 MHz: 60C
• Troposcatter and rainscatter at 10 GHz: 60D
• Small-dish EME, 10 and 24 GHz: 120E
• Other EME: 50, 144 MHz 60A; 432 MHz 60B; 1296 MHz: 60C; 10 GHz: 60D"

        -- Joe, K1JT