Hello,

I solved my problem, by going into the Split Operation box and uncheck Rig to
None.

Test setup as follows: WSJTX configured for operation with 7300,
no other crap software in between, nothing. The barest of configuration.

Note. I swear the prior release didn't have this problem but I can't test
that theory because that s/w release has been deactivated. Drat.

Don't get me wrong guys I'm still a happy customer and I appreciate all
the software work that has gone into WSJTx.

73's - Dave - wb9own

     On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 11:43:24 PM CST, David Garnier