Have you tried this setting?  Seesms reducing this should work.
LIN OUT NOR 010 Sets the LINE OUT level. LINE OUT connections go to PC
soundcard inputs.Settings above 10 may result in overdrive of the soundcard or
saturation of theKIO3’s isolation transformers; monitor signals using the PC to
avoid this.Note: Normally, LIN OUT sets a fixed-level receive-only output for
main/sub(L/R), compatible with digitalmodes. Tapping 1 switches LINOUT
to=PHONES, where the line outputs match headphone audio, audio level
iscontrolled by AF/SUB gain controls, and both RX andTX audio are available.
Mike W9MDB

    On Sunday, March 14, 2021, 11:31:56 AM CDT, David Schmocker