Hi Sandro,

Thanks, as always, for your careful reporting of several anomalies in the behavior or documentation of WSJT-X 2.4.0-rc4.

I am working now on removing references to "JT9+JT65+ mode in the User Guide. As you know, this mode is no longer useful and therefore not supported in v2.4.0.

As for the maximum height restriction on the Wide Graph: to be honest, I do not uderstand why there is a current limit. I will look into it further.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT