On 06/04/2021 15:18, Bruce Walker wrote:
Hello old WSJT & WSPR friends,

I’ve been back on the air for the last month after many years QRT, and I’ve
been running wstx 2.4.0-rc4 (and its predecessors) on linux using quisk to
drive an HL2. All is good, except I’ve noticed that wsjtx seems to freeze
whenever the screensaver kicks in, regardless of whether the mode is “power off
display”, “blank screen”, or whatever. In WPSR mode, it is still writing to
wsjtx_syslog.log without new errors, but WSPR_history.txt ends at the minute
the “blank screen” kicks in. After I unlock the screen, the wsjtx window and
waterfall are frozen. I believe the behavior is similar when monitoring FT8. If
I turn off the automatic screen blanking / lock, wsjtx continues to run without
issue, but I thought you would want to know about it.

Environment: Debian testing (bullseye), Xfce4 desktop

73,
—bruce W1BW

Hi Bruce,

are you using an HDMI display?