Whenever I double-click on a line in the left-hand window to answer a CQ, or
click "Enable TX", [WSJT-X v2.3.1 0e7224], my radio keys up immediately, even
if I'm most of the way through a 15-second timeslice.  While I undertand that
it's OK if the first few seconds of my transmission are missed in this fashion,
I suspect that the last couple of seconds wouldn't be enough to decode anything
useful.

Is there a setting for "don't transmit if the timeslice has already started'?
I was advised last time to not click until just before the beginning of the
timeslice, but that's hard to arrange...

I remember asking about this a while ago and thought it was an acknowledged
misfeature that was going to be Fixed In The Next Release, but it's (still)
there.

Am I going something wrong, or do I have a setting misconfigured?

Thanks!

73, Willie N1JBJ