Hi Onno,

On 5/14/2021 1:29 AM, Onno Benschop wrote:
Have just compiled v2.3.1 from source. When I run allsim, I get the following output:

  Usage:    allsim snr [isig]
  Examples: allsim -10           #Include all signal types
            allsim -10 6         #Include FT8 only
  isig order:    1     2   3   4   5   6   7    8     9
              Carrier CW WSPR JT9 JT4 FT8 FT4 QRA64 JT65

This indicates that the WAV file that's generated contains a WSPR signal and if I open the WAV file in Audacity I can see that the signals are there as expected (using the Spectrogram view).

When I attempt to decode the generated WAV using wsprd, I don't see any decodes.

If I use wsprsim to create a C2 file, it decodes as expected.

What am I missing?
--
Onno Benschop

As you can easily see by examining the source file allsim.f90, allsim generates a file only 60 s long. WSPR signals, of course, last nearly twice this long. The WSPR signal is correct as far as it goes, but is necessarily incomplete.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT