Hi Frode,

Thanks for your proposed corrections to the WSJT-X User Guide, and please accept my apology for failure to publish your Norwegian translation of the v2.3 Guide. With concurrent work on Q65, WSJT-X 2.4, Hamlib 4.2, and MAP65 3.0, some required tasks have been on hold for too long. We hope to catch up with these items very soon.

                -- 73, Joe, K1JT