Did you configure the rig selection on update ? I found on update,  that all of my settings are retained apart from the radio selection.

vk4tux.

On 2/8/21 1:53 am, Jon Anhold via wsjt-devel wrote:
I have reverted to 2.50-rc3. With rc4, every time I tried to key my 7610, without the radio even keying, WSJT-X would pop up the "I've lost communication with the radio" window.

73 de KM8V