Hi Jeff,

Yes, I agree - I am a contributor to some other open source projects.
Thanks for your helpful suggestion.

I've given that some thought, but at least the last time I looked the build
process / toolkit for building WSJT-X on Windows is like top secret or
something, and I haven't spent any time recently trying to uncover it or
get it to build.

Also, unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the authors are very open to pull
requests, so I make feature suggestions here.

Thanks & 73 de KM8V Jon