Hi Marco,

thanks for the update, glad you are up and running correctly now.

On 14/10/2021 19:23, Marco Monari via wsjt-devel wrote:
Problem solved overwriting with the new libhamlib-4.dll, many thanks!

73
Marco
IK4PLZ

On 14/10/2021 16:34, Bill Somerville via wsjt-devel wrote:
On 14/10/2021 14:25, Marco Monari via wsjt-devel wrote:
Version 2.4.0 and 2.5.0
OS: Windows 10 64 bit

All versions previous 2.4.0 work perfectly, 2.4.0 and also latest 2.5.0 both show this problem.
Conditions: FT8 mode with a Kenwood TS-590SG
Switching between bands VFO RX frequency change correctly but TX frequency in VFO radio doesn't change.
Rolling back to 2.3.0 all work perfectly without settings changes.
I also tested 2.4.0 and 2.5.0 in a different PC with a clean Windows 10 but the problem is the same.

No hurry, thanks in advance
Marco Monari (IK4PLZ)

Hi Marco,

I am informed that this is due to a recent Hamlib regression that has been repaired. As you are using Windows the procedure detailed in this message will get you an updated version of Hamlib:

https://wsjtx.groups.io/g/main/message/29447

Please try it and let us know if it fixes the issue for you?