I'll have a fix for this shortly....I put in a split check for Elecraft rigs
and that is doing the "FT" query which isn't supported as Bill notes.
Bill...do you know of a CAT manual for the TS590/690?  I can't seem to find one.
Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, October 15, 2021, 11:30:50 AM CDT, Bill Somerville via