Mike,

Your solution is a great possibility.

I’ve worked out a solution that’s fine for me.  I’ve set my radio up so that
the frequency response at the low end starts falling off around 200 Hz.  And,
it’s easy to switch between modes.  Problem solved.  For my end.

The problem is that I have no control over any Foxes.  Plus, it’s to every
Hound’s benefit to get this right.  It would be wonderful if there was a fix
that could be universally applied without relying on users to measure their
radio’s frequency response and being able to apply whatever fix works for them.

Clarke