Hi

My first request was rejected, saying I wasn't a member of the group list.
I thought I had joined some time ago.  I joined again.

I am looking for some support with my setup to access FT8 using WSJT-X.

I loaded WSJT-X on my computer. I have the NTP time software loaded and I'm
using the Yaesu drivers also supporting Ham Radio Deluxe.  I've updated
settings in my Yaesu FT991a.  My time is showing exact.  I'm not able to see
anything in the band activity screen.

Is there a support person who can help look at my computer and run down the
radio settings so I can see what is not updated correctly.  I'm happy to get
on a call with you and let you see my computer.  This is my first time
trying to access FT8.

Thank you

Tobi - AD2CD