Hi Everyone

I have tested new the Hamlib with WSJT-X and JTDX in RIG and Fake It. I tested it with IC-7300, IC-7000 and IC-706Mk2g - behaviour as expected and no problems so far.

73 de Michael 5p1kzx

Den 31-05-2022 kl. 18:04 skrev Black Michael via wsjt-devel:
I need everyone to test the latest Hamlib
Testing in Rig Split and Fake It would be appreciated.
Successes/Failures please report.

New hamlib for installation directions

#1 Shut down WSJTX/JTDX

#2 Download either the 32-bit or 64-bit DLL matching the 32/64-bit version of WSJTX/JTDX -- hopefully your browser doesn't block it but may warn you multiple times.

If you can do a "Save As" you can save it directly in \WSJT\WSJTX\bin and replace the libhamlib-4.dll that is there.

http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll32/libhamlib-4.dll

http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll64/libhamlib-4.dll

Linux/Unix/Mac users need to compile the latest tar file from http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/

#3 If you don't save directly you need to open a file browser and move the file that way.

If you're not familiar with that here's a video on the file browser - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVqCJrs9dk

Mike W9MDB