[image: image.png]
This is the Error that pops up when it first crashes. I presume this is
generated by N1MM when the WSJT window disappears.
The Orphaned JT9 process always prevents restarting WSJT. Killing it in
Task Manager Sometimes allows you to reopen it, sometimes not. Sometimes
there is one JT9 process, sometimes 2. Often the Second WSJT window will
continue working, killing Both JT9 processes seems to have no effect on
it.

I played for a couple hours trying to find a way to Make it fail, I was
unable. For a while it made me think it was not going to fail. Then it did,
and even after a reboot it failed within 10 min afterwards.

Ron, WV4P

Ron, WV4P