Gary, May I please have a one sentence list of your EME transmitter, receiver and antennas? Thanks, bradshaw K1te, in buzzards bay ma.

I have been dreaming about EME since a slide show in derry New Hampshire in 1974, when the equipment antennas and liquid nitrogen cooled preamplifier was three times my high school physics teacher annual salary,  Tnx es 73

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS