Hi Joe and the Development Group

We have been testing RC5 during our weekly weak signal terrestrial QSO party
on 1296 MHz in Tasmania.  These tests have shown that the RC5 version works
similarly to earlier versions and works well.

I notice one small change to the way that the Linear Average "Yellow Graph"
mouse indicator works.  It now shows a dB level rather than a frequency.  We
use single tones to identify the presence of very weak stations and in the
past have found it useful to use the mouse to confirm the calling station
using the mouse frequency indicator.  While it is possible to read the
frequency from the top of the waterfall the mouse indicator on the Yellow
graph is more accurate.  I am not asking for a change but just pass on that
I found the mouse frequency indicator useful.

73 Rex VK7MO