> On Dec 20, 2022, at 17:13, Dennis Younker NE6I via wsjt-devel
> <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Hamlib 4.5.2 is due to be released this week.
> All known bugs have been fixed.

I don’t remember if this was Hamlib problem, or something else, but the decode
problem has risen its head again on my system.  I comment on it before when the
search expanded not long ago.  If i switch from FT8 to /FT4 using the front
panel buttons, decode stops.  Audio shows on waterfall and incoming audio
“meter” graph on the left, but no decode.  It is NOT happening every time, but
frequently in the last few days.

Win 10 on an I7 older machine with lots of ram.  As before, closing X and
reopening, cures the problem.  Reloads operating just fine.

Gary - AG0N