Il giorno dom 22 gen 2023 alle ore 20:45 Marco Calistri ha scritto:

> Yes, I've noticed the same mismatch when I was doing the translation, but I
> was not so sure that it could be the cause of the missing translation into
> the program UI!

if you open the .ts file from the source tree of wsjtx with Qt
Linguist and you select a string that appears in the GUI, you will see
a preview of the window updated in real time, and if the translation
doesn't appear in that preview, it's unlikely that it will appear in
the released software

> As I told before, I'm not a developer but I think you are right!

you are a valuable contributor even if you don't write code

--
73 de IU5HKX Daniele