Quoting  "take any explicit action required."

The ALL.txt file is available to scan through with a simple
DOS batch file.  You want a low overhead scanner.

With POWERSHELL there's a cmdlet Start-Sleep.

"The Start-Sleep cmdlet suspends the activity in a script or
session for the specified period of time. You can use it for
many tasks, such as waiting for an operation to complete or
pausing before repeating an operation."

So run a Start-Sleep cmdlet that sleeps for a few seconds
and then scans ALL.TXT for any particular DXCC prefix.
Usually you already know when an All Time New One is going
to be up and so you scan specify one or more prefixes to
scan for. You may want to use another Powershell command
such as Get-Content to isolate with -Tail in order to quit
scanning the "old" portions of ALL.txt to avoid getting
endless reminders after the New One pops up the first time.

--73, Glenn, AF8C