Thank you Uwe,

I was one of those victims of the "ban" and fellow operators lost years of my support work.   I moved my stuff over to Reddit r/WSJTX.  Everyone is welcome.   Please feel free to use it.   It is not to compete with other resources, but rather to support the community.   I would be more than happy to add anyone on the core development team as a moderator.