Hi Uwe,
Just an FYI, in general settings, if the checkbox "Calling CQ forces Call 1st"
is checked, then even if you select CQ: NONE in the dropdown box on the main
window, it will switch to CQ: First as soon call CQ This behavior 270 rc1 is
the same as it was in 261.  If you select CQ: Max Dist, it works as it should.
I understood the reason for that behavior when there was only a checkbox on the
main window instead current the drop down option box, but it would confuse the
user when that happens. I think, it would be appropriate as the default value
to force CQ: First for the initial install especially for new users, but after
a user selects CQ: NONE, the general setting in the ini file should be
subservient to the "RespondCQ" value that the reflects the changed user
selected option.   73,   Sam W2JDB