Yes it is always possible to modify things to do what you want.
For example when you compile Hamlib using JTSDKTools you get the most current
hamlib by default unless you give it an -ng switch to NOT get the current
version.
Mike W9MDB

    On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 05:56:03 PM CDT, Marco Calistri via wsjt-devel