This is a problem on Windows with the async routine enabled.   With async
enabled Windows uses 100% of 1 core.  Async disabled runs at 1.6% of 1 core.
It really should be closer to zero than the 1.6% but Windows has a problem with
timing.

Linux doesn't have this problem.

I'm working on a solution for Windows.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 05:22:46 AM CDT, Brian Morrison via wsjt-devel