What version of Hamlib are you running?  There's currently no way to disable
polling.

rigctl-wsjtx --version

FT747 behavior was supposedly fixed Aug 2022.

Please place this file as described below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0

    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be in the same location
    Here's a youtube video showing Windows users howto --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9tAvhNmSvc

For Linux put it in
    ~/.config
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be here:
    ~/.local/share/WSJT-X

For MacOS put it in
    /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences

Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.
Shut down WSJT-X

Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log file
Mike W9MDB

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 01:44:48 AM CST, Adrian <vk4...@gmail.com>