I think you can put those values in the qt.conf file also that you'll find in
the bin directory.
Did you try the wsjtx.exe I sent youi?
Mike W9MDB

    On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 03:18:03 PM CST, Laurie, VK3AMA via
wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

 On 10/02/2024 4:46 pm, Alan McDonald via wsjt-devel wrote:

I set my QT scaling to 75% with good results

 Where is this documented? I could not find any mention of QT_SCALE_FACTOR or
QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR in the 2.6.1 or 2.7.0 documentation.

 Setting these environment variables affects all other QT based applications
installed like JTDX and MSHV.
 This should not be needed to fix one specific broken area of the Wsjtx UI.

 Hopefully one of the Wsjtx devs will respond.

 de Laurie VK3AMA
 (JTAlert author)