Please place this file as described below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0

    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be in the same location
    Here's a youtube video showing Windows users howto --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9tAvhNmSvc

For Linux put it in
    ~/.config
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be here:
    ~/.local/share/WSJT-X

For MacOS put it in
    /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences

Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.
Shut down WSJT-X

Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log file
Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 06:59:10 PM CDT, Scott Armstrong via wsjt-devel