In my Javascript project, the validators seem to be blind to the JS code in my Javascript files, which are in a separate directory in the project and included on my Javascript Include path in the project properties.

Worse still, the HTML validator can't even find the Javascript files.

The Angular code seemed to work in the past in Ecilpse, e.g. read here for the simple issue back in 2014:

http://javahonk.com/cannot-find-module-with-name-myapp/

Have I omitted something important in my project config, or must I put my JS code in the same directory as the HTML (or turn off HTML validation)?

Regards
Adam