Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Nick Boldt on
project Web Tools Common (webtools.common).

Criteria:

Nick Boldt has been a valued contributor to various eclipse projects for
almost a decade. He's contributed many patches to wtp-common, as well as the
entire remainder of WTP. Most recently, he joined the wtp-releng team to help
completely revamp the build system for Photon. I feel Nick should be a very
uncontroversial addition to the wtp-common team, and the committership rights
will help him properly maintain WTP and improve our ability to make builds in
a timely fashion for the foreseeable future.

Web Tools Common project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.common/elections/election-nick-boldt-committer-web-tools-common

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.common