As this will be the last build for Oxygen.3 barring blockers, I've disabled
the 3.9.x job for now [1] to prevent unneeded respins.

[1]
https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/view/webtools_R3_9/job/WTP-R3_9_x_Maintenance/

Note that there are at least 3 changes queued for Oxygen.3a:

* updates from jsf (because we pull from master, not R3_9)
* updates from dali (because we pull from master, not R3_9)
* fix for webtools.common - https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/118906/

Has anyone started work on JDK 10 support in WTP? Just curious in which
projects I should expect to see changes.

Cheers,

Nick

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 6:10 PM, WTP Releng <nbo...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Download Page:
> http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.9.
> 3/S-3.9.3RC4-20180302093744
>
> General Smoketest results page:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
@ @redhatnews <https://twitter.com/redhatnews>      Red Hat
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus