It's very easy:

# testplan.rb
require 'login.rb'
require 'analysis.rb'

that's it.

At 09:11 PM 8/1/2005, Tuyet Cong-Ton-Nu wrote:

I d like to create a Test Plan that contains 2 or more test cases.

How do I do that? I read the WATIR User Guide p.18/19, and tried to copy what s there, but nothing got executed.

I have two test cases:

1) login.rb

2) analysis.rb

1) This is the outline of Login.rb:

class TC_Login < Test::Unit::TestCase

        def test_b_Login1

            &lots of WATIR code here methods, etc.

        End

End

2) This is the outline of Analysis.rb:

class TC_Analysis < Test::Unit::TestCase

    def test_a_analysis1

            &lots of WATIR code here methods, etc.

        End

End

3) TestPlan.rb containing both of these test cases should like this?

require 'test/unit'

require 'test/unit/ui/console/testrunner'

require 'watir/windowhelper'

require 'watir/testUnitAddons'

require 'login.rb'

require 'analysis.rb'

class TC_TestPlanA < Test::Unit::TestCase

    def test_a_analysis1

       what should be here in this space?

    end

   def test_b_login1

       what is should be here in this space?

    end

end

4) One the DOS-prompt, I do this:

> TestPlan.rb

I know I am missing something crucial here because nothing is running.