We can get the text from the popup using autoit, so i'm pretty sure WET can do that too.

At 09:14 PM 8/17/2005, Jonathan Kohl wrote:
Is it possible to pull the text contents out of JavaScript popups as well?
That would be a big bonus, particularly on pages that might use a lot of
them for different reasons and you want to be sure the right one popped up,
or to validate the contents of them. I found SilkTest, one JavaScript popup
wasn't distinguishable from another.

Getting them handled well though would be a great start.

Thanks;

-Jonathan