Try http://www.ruby-ide.com/ruby/ruby_ide_and_ruby_editor.php

It has a gui debugger.

Zeljko

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sy Ali
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:44 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Is there a method to do ie.contains_html() ?

On 10/26/05, Bret Pettichord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 04:05 PM 10/26/2005, Sy Ali wrote:
> >$ie = Watir::IE.start("http://example.com";)
> >search_html(".")
> >
> >Because this also fails..
>
> Try
>    $ie.search_html(".")
> instead.
>
> Sy, note that you would probably benefit from just learning more Ruby.
It's
> not the Watir code that is tripping you up, but rather the Ruby syntax.
> There are many excellent books about Ruby.

Yeah, it's tripping me up quite a bit.  I'm muddling through a lot,
but the way I learn is to interpret code examples.  I'm working
through some other stuff, but watir is a drive to learn ruby so it'll
happen in time.

What's frustrating to me so far is that I need a gui debugger that can
step through code better.  I'll need to figure scite out a bit more,
but so far it doesn't look very good.  I'll play around some more..
it'll all happen in time.