Good afternoon:

I have two areas where I am currently blocked.

The most important concern is dowloading a file.  I use Winclicker
successfully for handling other pop-ups in our application but when if
comes to File Download it does not appear to work.  Searching the archives
I find reference to AutoIt, which I have never been able to get working
successfully on my machine.  I also have not had any luck with WET.

What is the best way to execute a File Download today?

A less important concern is the ability to view the source of a page and
validate the content within the source.

Can this be done using WATIR?

Any tips, tricks and hints would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Carl
--
"NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or