If you could post the code from your script and the HTML page your testing that would be helpful.

--Mark

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prakash Sattu
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:09 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Wtr-general] Update opens up another window with updated page butcontrol stays in the orginal window and not able to move tonext page in the flow from orginal window

I have been using Watir from past 1 month, it worked pretty good in automating of our application.Now , there is a problem testing in one of the page in our application. The page that I am testing uses AJAX methodalogy . I am trying to change quantity from x to y and clicking update button on that page, when it clicks update, it opens up another page with update quantiy that should not happens it should suppose stay in the same page( that is the way manually works). The problem here is, even though I get corrected update new page but control stays in the orgianl page and not able to move to the next page. Any help would be helpful regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash R Sattu