I have got 2 'New' links in one HTML page.

The second link has a URL as this:

http://gbahevm07l15:9081/wps/myportal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLN4i3dAHJgFjGpvqRqCKOcAFfj_zcVKBwpDmQ726kH5abmZeZm1mVmgITdAvDImjoFIBN1MhbPywvvygX6IoQuKGG2AwNRRYMQhgQoO-tH6BfkBsaUW6ca2GcG-BnWubsCADEVrkI/delta/base64xml/L0lDVE83b0pKN3VhQ1NZSkNncFJDZ3BSQS9ZSVVJQUFJSUlJSUlJTU1JSUlNSUlDQ0lHRUVBSktPQk9CS09KRkpGS0pBIS80QjFpY29uUVZ3R3hPVVRvSzc5WVFyTmh6RGNJN0RsRzR4QSEvN18wXzEyUC8xMTQyNS9zcGZfQWN0aW9uTmFtZS9zcGZfQWN0aW9uTGlzdGVuZXIvc3BmX3N0cnV0c0FjdGlvbi8lMG5ld1RlcnJpdG9yeUJJQy5kbw!!#7_0_12P

The beginning and end will always be the same whatever environments
i.e.

http://gbahevm07l15:9081/wps/myportal                  7_0_12P

This is the regex I have used without success

http://gbahevm07l15:9081/wps/myportal\/.*/7_0_12P

$ie.link(:url, 'http://gbahevm07l15:9081/wps/myportal\/.*/7_0_12P').click

Could anyone help?

Aidy

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.