Hi,
How do break out of x.times loop.

10.times do
      findWindowLike(nil, /^Microsoft Internet Explorer$/, //) {|win|
      puts "#{win.getClassName}\t#{win.getWindowText}"
      #p win.getWindowRect
      #p win

      if(win.getParent().hwnd == $ie.hwnd) then
        #p $ie.hwnd, win.getParent().hwnd
        popupwin=win
        p "Found appropriate parent...Breaking"
        break
      end
    }
    p "Waiting for one sec for diaog to show up"
    sleep 1
    end

My break in the if condition, when I find if the child is indeed the
child of my ie window, is not working as expected.

Is this correct ruby usage?
Can anyone suggest any other way to retry my waiting mechanism or the
child dialog to appear which is spawned by my IE browser.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish