I don't understand the hard part.

>From what you're describing, and the way you're describing it, a regular
expression could do it:

r = /<UL>\s*<LI>HINCKLEY<\/LI>\s*<LI>HINDHEAD<\/LI>\s*<LI>HINTON ST
GEORGE<\/LI>\s*<\/UL>/

Is there something that I'm not understanding?

---Michael B.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adrian Lewis
Sent: August 16, 2006 10:46 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Wtr-general] verify html list and that that list is in
sequentialorder

Hi,

I have a list

<UL>

      <LI>HINCKLEY</LI>

      <LI>HINDHEAD</LI>

      <LI>HINTON ST GEORGE</LI>
</UL>

Is it possible to verify the contents of the list elements in sequential
order and that nothing else is in this list. Bit of a tricky one I think!

Cheers

Aidy

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender
and delete this message and any attachment from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.