I'm exciting about working as project manager as we head to the next
release version of Watir. As Bret mentioned, I've rollled out Watir as
the keystone of my company's functional automation testing since the
beginning of this year, happily replacing WinRunner as the tool of
choice.

Documentation is definitely a critical need right now for new users
coming to Watir in understanding our basic approach to web testing,
answering questions and enabling them to be successful. I view the
documentation as part of the deliverable and not simply an adjunct.
I'll be coordinating the documentation effort with the people who've
already volunteered, if anyone else would like to help, drop me a
line.

I'd like to encourage people to get involved whether it be adding more
information to the wiki, answering questions on the mailing list,
reporting issues in Jira, adding user contributions, etc. If you have
any additional area where you'd like to contribute, let me know. I'm
very much looking forward to the next release being another success
for Watir as an increasingly valuable testing asset.

Thanks,

Charley