  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris McMahon
Sent: November 21, 2006 5:06 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] [OT] Running scripts on machines without ruby

http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index.html
I hear good things about it.

On 11/21/06, John Lolis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Looking for general input.

Is there any way to run a ruby script on a machine without first installing
ruby? (ie, could i just include the binaries need to run it?)

Having some trouble finding info on google :)