Subject: [Wtr-general] How do I write to simple file instead of screen?
From: Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, November 27, 2006 5:00 pm
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org

I am new to Watir, and am trying to build a small demo for management. Can someone give me a quick example on replacing 'puts' with the command that writes instead to a file? My DOS window closes immediately upon completion of running a script and I can't see the results. Also, it there a 'pause' command or something similar?

I tried using the example on wikipedia.com for writing to an excel sheet, but it never opened an excel sheet or wrote anything to it.

Thanks,

Stacaz