Hi,

You can use elements_by_xpath to get all the elements that map to a given
xpath query. element_by_xpath will return you only the first element that
map to the xpath query.

Regards,
Angrez

On 12/15/06, Vamsee Krishna M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am using water nightly build(watir-1.5.1.1127). I have an Ajax app with
more than 500kb of DOM in size. I need to get a bunch of table cells with
specified class name. And I can't find any method equivalent of
getElementsByClassName in watir. I tried to do the stuff with XPATH but As
far as I know I can get only one element at a time using the method cell
(:xpath, <xpath expr>). I also tried a last cruel method using regex since
because of my apps DOM is very large Its not practical to roam around the
entire dom.

So If anybody have any solution please reply me with your solution.

Thanks.

Regards,
Vamsee Krishna